I'll try a couple of more lucky bloggers from CSFF to help play Blog Tag.
Bloggers contact each other and tag another blogger to generate traffic to their blog. Becky Miller at http://rebeccaluellamiller.wordpress.com/ tagged me recently.
Here are the rules:
Check the list after my 6 THINGS to see if you’re it then
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six-ish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Some random things about me:
1. I write mainly young adult fantasy, but my only published material is a weekly article on
saving money in our county school newsletter.
2. The first and only time I went golfing my ball nearly hit a player on another hole.
3. I've been to Disney World 12 times so far, and hope to go again with my family.
4. My wife of 24 years, so far, lived seven-tenths of a mile from my house, shared many
family connections and yet we never met until the year of our first date.
5. My first meal in Athens, Greece was spaghetti at Le Paris.
6. One of my favorite television series was Briscoe County Jr.
Okay, I guess it's time to pick six poor unfortunate, um.. I mean lucky bloggers to tag:
Two new 'lucky' bloggers